What is the no-load debugging method for the twin-screw extruder main machine? Here is a description:
(1) Check whether the main components of the twin-screw extruder are damaged or loose;
(2) Check the main engine barrel of the twin-screw extruder and the presence or absence of foreign matter in the screw and barrel, and clean it up;
(3) Check the matching condition of the reduction gear box of the twin-screw extruder and the screw and the screw barrel, and manually move the belt (remove the die), and the movement resistance should be small and uniform. Turn the number of turns to see if there is any waste discharge;
(4) Check whether the feed screw of the twin-screw extruder is pushed into the cylinder smoothly;
(5) Rotate the twin-screw extruder to the working position, adjust the gap between the blade and the mold, and turn the blade by hand to ensure that the blade has good contact with the mold at any position, otherwise it should be adjusted.
(6) Check the lubrication system of the twin-screw extruder, the connection should be normal, and the oil volume of the fuel tank should be sufficient.